WAYNE WWB Waterbug Submersible Pump with reviews
WAYNE WWB Waterbug Submersible Pump With Multi-Flo Technology
Looking for the best solution to control water bugging?WAYNE WWB WaterBUG Submersible Pump is the right choice for you; this pump comes with Multi-Flow Technology that allows you to get complete control. This sump pump features Patent Pending Multi-Flo Technology; it is a key that allows the user to experience ultimate comfort. First of all, it is the best option for water removal application.Most importantly easy selection of the discharge available that can be perfect for any water removal application. The WWB WaterBUG is great water removal tool which is perfect for every home. With multi-biotechnology, you can handle different complicated water removal applications. Convenient cord, as well as hang tab, allows you to handle this pump easily.
- In general, top discharge is really suitable for tight space like windows, Hot Tubs, Window Wells, Laundry Tubs, Buckets, Bathtubs, etc.
- Side Discharge supports for easy water removal
- Portable Electric Water Removal Pump
- Multi-Flo Technology that supports for easy selection of appropriate discharge for the application
- Thermoplastic construction
- Maximum flow rate is 1257 Gallons/h
- Perfect for larger water removal jobs
- Corrosion resistant
- Eliminate water leakage problem in your yard and stop the bugs
- Easy hang tab feature
- Multi-Ring suction strainer
- Removes water from flooded basements in a quick manner
- Multi-Flo technology for selecting top or side discharge
- 10 ft. power cord
- Multi-Ring suction strainer that plays important role in debris removal
- 3/4in. corrosion-resistant outlets
- 85°F max. Temperature
Excessive leakage of water will create problem around the home or any other area. Particularly, unexpected events like flooding from bad plumbing, overflow, and rains will lead many issues so it is important to choose the best tool to control water flooding problem. When it comes to choosing the utility pumps you have different options but Wayne WaterBug Submersible Utility Pump is the best solution for your home or any area because this tool has the ability to remove water standing down to 1/16in or it is perfect for any flat surface. The advanced technology allows you to choose the proper discharge options for removing water from different places also side discharge options available for removing water from any open or flat surfaces that include low spots, shower stalls, yard etc.
This will pump up to 1257 GPH and also connected to the standard garden hose. Most importantly, this tool allows you to removes water down to a 1/16 In. by the way, this will make the area virtually dry. So it is perfect for water removal application and you can easily use this tool easily. Simple functionality and design ensure the comfort level of the user.
WAYNE WWB Waterbug Submersible Pump is highly useful for everyday applications even it is perfect for occasional use. It can be highly used to remove water standing in your basement floors, yard or construction sites, even useful for draining aquariums and water beds.